Payroll is designed for small and medium enterprise to manage payroll and employee profiles. It provides internal management reports and external government reports into system to assist users manage their payroll data. Users with minimal payroll knowledge can refer to build-in Government Employment Act and Labour Law guide. They can also access to employee payroll history and graphical presentation of payroll information.
- Innovative New Inductive User Interface Design
- AutoCount Payroll Setup Wizard for the ease of first time users
- Displays payroll history in tabular and graphical format
- Comprehensive analytical and management reports
- No month-end and year-end closing required
- Built-in report designer to design pay slip
- Special tailor to meet rules and regulation as stipulated under Malaysian labour Law
- Data exportable to Microsoft Office products for further analysis
- Unlimited user-defined allowances and deductions in EPF,SOCSO or Tax reports
- Built-in contemporary Malaysian Labor Act guide
- Support web-based submission of Income Tax, EPF and SOCSO reports
- If your company number of employees is range from 3 to 500.
- If you are experiencing database or speed problem.
- If you experienced difficulty in payroll software.
- If you want to trace back employee payroll history at ease.
- If you want to submit EPF, Income Tax and SOCSO online.
- If you hate to do month-end closing of payroll software.
AutoCount Payroll has complete function of Payroll and Leave. You can manage payroll and employee profiles in AutoCount Payroll.
AutoCount Payroll is especially helpful for users with limited payroll knowledge. Its build-in labor law guide and integrated government reports ensure that your company payroll policy is in line with government labor law policy. You are not required to do year-end or month-end closing over payroll data. Its calendar-based leave selection enables you to select leave date with calendar and provides more clarity in data entry. Also, it provides you comprehensive and analytical report to help you manage company data.
Yes, AutoCount Payroll can run in Windows Vista. However, you need to turn off User Account Control feature then can create database. There are some minor function may need to turn off User Account Control feature as well in order to make it work.
It takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete AutoCount Payroll training.
Your system must be Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows XP with Service Pack 2.
AutoCount Payroll requires at least 32MB of memory to run. It is suggested to run on 64 MB of memory.
AutoCount Payroll requires Pentium-based processor, recommended P166 and above.